Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chow Mein




This was my yummy dinner last night! Super easy, and delicious!
You will need:
-dried medium egg noodles
-2 tbsp sunflower oil
-1 garlic clove
-1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinkly sliced
-mushrooms, sliced
-6 scallions, sliced
-1 cup of bean sprouts
-3 tbsp soy sauce
-1 tbsp sesame oil










1-Place your noodles in a bowl with boiling water. Let sit.
2-Preheat your wok, or pan, and add your sunflower oil.
3-When the oil is hot, add your garlic, peppers, mushrooms, scallions and bean sprouts(I used more than the recipe called for :) Cook for about 5 minutes.
4-Drain your noodles and add them to your wok. Stir fry for a few minutes then drizzle on your soy sauce and sesame oil.
-Then fill yourself up a big bowl and ENJOY!
Seriously, very easy and quick! I added more bean sprouts because I love them, and they blend in with the noodles. I try not too eat too many breads and noodles, so this way I could have a nice big bowl and not feel bad :) Also very easily made with chicken!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment