Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkin Seeds

Hello Everyone! I am posting pretty late today..but it is still MONDAY! hhaha. I told you I would post on mondays...and here I am. Things have been pretty crazy around the Guindon household... Dan has been working crazy on his physics work (he is currently studying online) and other things on top of that have made for a crazy week. The good thing about a crazy/ stressful week means I got lots of COOKING in! It always seems to cheer me up. This week I started getting festive. I love fall. This week on my way home from work I had a huge smile on my face because I saw the trees changing colour. That means I get to start wearing warm sweaters and scarves. I love fall. Not to mention that my birthday is in the fall..which probably makes me like it so much. ANYWAYS....my point was that I bought a pumpkin. I just had to. I just love fall and I couldn't wait to start cooking yummy pumpkin things! Which brings me to this blog entry! Pumpkin seeds. Seriously so yummy. Here is a quick recipe online...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/roasted-pumpkin-seeds/detail.aspx

I needed to share this with you all today to encourage you to GO BUY A PUMPKIN!! You know you want some roasted pumpkin seeds right now..and eat some pumpkin loaf with some tea. Anyways, here are some pics of my pumpkin seeds....

lightly salted!!
putting the ones we didn't eat away for later! (the jar is a little large...I know. haha)

enjoy. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment