Monday, January 23, 2012

Lemon blueberry muffins

Hello everyone! I'm posting a little late this monday. I suppose I have procrastinated ALL day long. I have about 7 recipes to post. That's alot folks. It would take me a long time to post all of those recipes! So...I shall only post one :) haha or maybe two. The rest of the recipes will have to wait!
      I hope everyone has had a great monday! I did. I slept in...lounged around, went into town with Dan to do errands..went to the gym, made a scrumtious supper(coconut &cashew chicken) and I made fudge. All in all a good day. The only problem with today is that my fudge didn't set properly. Grr. I screwed it up. I hate it when that happens. My friend and I were talking on the phone yesterday and she told me she was making fudge! Well then, I guess I needed to make some fudge too! I hope hers turned out better than mine. It didn't harden, so I know what I did wrong. Anyways, looks like Dan and I have a nice topping for some icecream instead of fudge. haha.
Here is what you need to make lemon blueberry muffins:

  • ½ cup plain yogurt
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • pinch salt
  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup oil
  • Alot of blueberries. I used a full medium sized container of fresh blueberries. Add as much as you desire.
Step one:
Mix your wet ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
-yogurt, sugar, eggs. Mix together. Then add the vanilla and lemon zest.
Step two:
Mix the dry ingredients together.
-flour, baking powder, and salt.

Step three:
Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix until combined well. Now add the oil and mix well.
Fold in the blueberries.

Step four:

Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes! Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment