Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sweet & Salty Pumpkin Seeds

Hello!
Pumpkin! Oh yes, pumpkin. I love everything pumpkin! Have I said that before?
Here is my latest pumpkin recipe!
I wanted to make something a little different from the normal lightly salted pumpkin seeds. So here we go!
I found a recipe online & I slightly modified it, of course.
Unfortunately, my picture doesn't look quite like the one they have on their website. Mine are a lot darker. They are darker yes, I think they taste marvellous!

What to do?


  • take 2 cups of pumpkin seeds( Mine were from a large pumpkin, or you could use 2 medium size pumpkins) and BAKE them at 300F for 50 to 60 minutes.




  • Once they have baked for an hour take them out and cover them with 2 tbsps of butter or margarine, 1 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tbsp white sugar, 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt
  • BAKE your seasoned seeds for an additional 10- 15 mins at 350F
  • ENJOY!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment